Monday 4 November 2013

What an Honour!

Big news on the Hermit front!

I recently participated in a world-wide game jam, called Indie Speed Run. With my team, I made a weird visual novel-space shooter crossover, which we thought was so out there nobody would get it.

WELL, turns out someone did!

That someone was Greg Broadmore, a big artist in the film/games industry. He chose our game as one of the finalists for the competition! Which means it's 15th at the very worst out of maybe 700? PRETTY DARN GOOD FOR OUR FIRST GAME JAM.

Sorry about the caps. I'm just a little excited.

If you want to check out our game, it's here:



It currently has a 4.5 star rating, which I had assumed was just the team voting... now I'm not so sure o_o;;

That's it for now! Thanks for reading.

Keep stayin' alive, lovable mutant.

-mysteriosum (the deranged hermit)

1 comment:

  1. This is super exciting!! Congratulations, my dear!!

    ReplyDelete